The HTS Annual Fund is crucial to enhancing the programs and facilities that provide our students with the very best education. The Annual Fund supports programs that are not funded through tuition.
Your support to the Annual Fund can now be directed to one or more of the following initiatives:
Awards Endowment – Contribute to the HTS endowment that provides an HTS
education to outstanding students who could not otherwise afford it. Donate now.
Enhancements - Invest in ongoing improvements and upgrades to the school
learning environment. Donate now.
Enhancements -Enable developments such as the next phase of the Apple 1:1
Program and so ensure that HTS students continue to benefit from innovative
programs and advanced teaching methodologies. Donate now.
Discretionary Fund – Finance initiatives in the area of greatest need, as
determined by the Head of School. Donate now.
In previous years, the Annual Fund was able to provide:
- Upgraded gymnasium flooring
- Installation of a new playground
- Smart Boards and Projectors in every classroom
- New and updated educational resources in every classroom
- Updated lockers
- Outdoor classroom and arboretum
- Renovations and refurbishments to the Lower School Science Lab
- Spectator seating in the gymnasium
- Updated weight room equipment
- AV and sound system upgrades in classrooms
- Enhancements to outdoor facilities and landscaping
- Improvements to stage lighting
- Purchases for new energy efficient upgrades
- Purchases for new science equipment
- And more
Donations to the Annual Fund are never directed to operating expenses and every student benefits from donations to the Annual Fund.
Recognizing Your Support
HTS honours all donors who make a contribution to the Annual Fund. Donors are recognized on a donor wall in the school’s Atrium.
Click here to view a list of our 2011 Annual Fund Donors.
Click here to view a list of where funds were designated for the 2011 Annual Fund.